- Scott Phillips
- Jul 27, 2014
- AUTM, customer discovery, I-Corps, innovator-in-residence program, Michigan State University, Mobile Video Quality, Next Energy, NSF, Oakland University, University of Alabama, University of Chicago, university of michigan
The SearchLite Newsletter – July, 2014
Tastylia Tadalafil Oral Strips Without Prescription Headlines
- Beyond the Lab: Scientists and Entrepreneurs Get Busy at NSF I-Corps
- Case Study: The University of Alabama Maximizes Mobile Video Quality
- Tech Transfer Meetup at AUTM Central Region Meeting
- New Innovators-in-Residence Join The SearchLite Community
buy Lyrica mexico
The SearchLite will be attending the buy Lyrica from canada AUTM 2014 Central Region Meeting, held at The Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch, St. Louis, MO, USA. The meeting brings diverse programs of interest to technology transfer newcomers and veterans alike. This meeting is an excellent forum for central region members to connect, exchange ideas, ask questions and gain valuable contacts.The Central Region meeting is your gateway to success. Join us for the outstanding educational workshops and networking events and stay for the many attractions
The SearchLite recently participated in a NSF I-Corps Session. The I-Corps™ Energy and Transportation is a commercialization training program for university, national lab researchers, and early-stage technology developers designed as a springboard for moving new ideas out of the lab and into the market.
NextEnergy and the University of Michigan Center for Entrepreneurship will be hosting the program – bringing world-class teachers, industry and investor partners, and an extensive entrepreneurial network to your fingertips.